Monday, January 3, 2011

The Numbers Are In!

So Christmas has come and gone and what are we left with?  We are left with the accomplishment of dipping over 3700 chocolates, having a terrific Christmas Day, avoiding the nasty flu that went around...oh, and a partridge in a pear tree.

It was a lovely Christmas overall but very busy in my house.  I didn't even get my Christmas Cards done!  Sorry, but a New Years note will have to do for everyone.  The kids are back to school today and I am back to normal life but with an added friend of Roxy, our Puppy.  She will, no doubt, cramp my style at times but I adore her and we'll get things all figured out.  We had fun with my husbands sister and her family (and dog) and had a chance to see many family and friends.  It was a wonderful 2 weeks. 

The house does seem rather quiet so I guess I'd better get some music going and get it in shape.  Puppies are like toddlers and tend to put everything in their mouths...time to get everything out of mouths reach. 


If I haven't said it to you in person, Happy New Year!  I truly wish you all the best this coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment