Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm Not Afraid Anymore!

Getting Roxy has been so much fun but at the end of the day, I'll admit, I've had one big fear...what about her grooming?!?!?  What if she gets a bad haircut?!?!  Will the other dogs laugh at her?!?!?  Will we think she's less cute than she really is?!?  Where do I take her?!?!?  How much should it cost?  Will they be good to her?  More importantly, will SHE be GOOD for THEM?!?!  So after asking friends of ours who also have a schnauzer, asking at the vet, and doing a little of my own research online, I took the plunge and made the dreaded appointment for today. 

I called Shear Brilliance here in Sherwood Park on Brentwood Blvd.  They did a terrific job and she was only gone for an hour and a quarter.  No dropping off first thing in the morning and leaving them there to wait their turn in line all day. 

Here is her look before: (don't mind the sock in the photo--she is our resident sock monkey) (taken January 19th)


And here is her look today, February 4th:



She's all pretty!  And she smells like baby powder!!
Needless to say, I'm not afraid anymore.
(and I so love her little crooked ear!!)

1 comment: